Sunday 16 September 2007

Brave! my friend Maty


Don't know what to say when you feel sad, i remember your pure blue eyes, life is not easy for everyone, you, me, the others.You don't have to admire others' wifes, i am sure that one day that you will find yours, a lovely one for you, just for you.I'm sure that you have the responsibility to someone, somebody will suffer if you get hurts, somebody will suffer if you don't work hard, Somebody will suffer if you do nothing everyday, somebody will suffer if you feel sad and lonely...Here, i'm writing for you now,

2 comments:

LuluBird said...

Maty a dit…

Thank you for the comment Lulu. I was so happy you wrote for me. It means a lot. I wish u have time for me. That would mean even more. Sadly, I am not beside u like all the others who's photos appear on your blog. I had a wonderful time when I met you in Lyon last year, after almost 5 years of knowing each other. I hope u remember me sometimes, though I can see that is so hard when u have many other things and people to keep your mind away from me. Thank you for the thought anyway.

16 septembre 2007 15:36

LuluBird said...

LuluBird a dit…

You should be sure of that i would never forget you, no matter what i am doing, where i am or my cell phone is off. Once i know you that i will never let your name disappears from my mind, just sometimes lazy to write or contact you.

16 septembre 2007 15:59